Wow! We did it again! 100% Success Rate for the 2023 Trial Lessons

The eagerly awaited results of this year's trial lessons are now available and we are incredibly pleased to announce a 100% success rate for the second year in a row! Congratulations to all the Jules Verne "diamonds" in the fourth grade who participated in the Probeunterricht at the various secondary schools (Gymnasium and Realschule) and will now be accepted at their school of choice!

We are extremely proud of our Jules Verne "diamonds," who have mastered the academic and emotional challenges emerging from the Corona crisis. Congratulations!

With 40% of learning partners attending JVC Grammar School and 52% attending external Grammar Schools, we once again have a high percentage of grade 4 children continuing on to Grammar Schools: the total is 92%! Other learning partners found places in international schools. We are pleased that each JVC child will continue the journey into the future with confidence.

We would like to thank our fourth grade parents, the 3/4 grade learning guides, and our heads of school, all of whom provided our learning partners with extensive guidance in the transition process. Last but not least: Thank you, JVC Diamonds, for shining so brightly!